Thank God for friends. How many of us think we can handle it all? Do you think you can do everything by yourself? The truth is while you can do a lot by yourself you always need someone to rely on and that’s where your friends come in. Those that you can call anytime of the day or night (but don’t abuse the privilege :-)), those that will be with you no matter what and those that will love you as you are while they encourage you to grow into a better person.
Yes, it’s good to have friends that you can rely on because everybody needs some body. We were never made to live in this world alone. We all need someone that can help us when we are down and that can cheer us on when we’re up. I don’t know about you, but I know I couldn’t have made it without my friends. Every late night (way passed midnight call, that I felt was urgent ) was never ignored, every emotional, while they were busy at work (I couldn’t believe what happened) text was answered and when I needed it the most a surprising act of kindness was given.
Life isn’t always going to be easy but friends can make the journey fun. We’ve all made mistakes and probably have done something we wish we wouldn’t have, but instead of beating ourself up about it call your friend(s). My friends have been there for me and I hope you have good friends that will be there for you. And to my good girlfriends that I can call in the late, late hours – Mel & Angelene, we’ll get through this ladies. 😉 P.S. Thanks for listening.
And for those that may not have friends, be a friend to make a friend and if they don’t want to be friends with you – It’s there lost. Now go make some friends.
From Me To You With Love,
- The Importance of Friendships (everydayhealth.com)
- Happy Birthday Chukwuebuka Ofoledo (felxfames.wordpress.com)
- God Is Good! The Blessing of Friendship! (alabamaedsers.wordpress.com)
- Monday Motivator; Friendship (bubblemomentpages.wordpress.com)
- Sometimes friends have to go (ourlastembryoblog.wordpress.com)
- Images of friendship (beautyoffriends.wordpress.com)
- Friends. (justalumpofclay.wordpress.com)
- Good Old Friends (forwardwalking.com)