I love shopping and what’s better than shopping and getting great bargains. For frugal fashion Friday, I found some really neat things for $100.00 or less that will have you looking good and feeling great.
The Multi Wrap Jumpsuit. I love jumpsuits and I found this one at Target.com for only $26.00. There are so many ways you can wear it. Instead of having a V neck, you can wrap the garment to make it into a halter jumpsuit, a classic thick band cross-back jumpsuit and other variations. Check out Target.com and do a search for the “Mossimo Women’s Multi Wrap Jumpsuit”.
Every women needs a classic work bag and I found this one at us.accessorize.com. for $88.00. For this style and quality of bag, it’s a great deal.
My new favorite thing that I want in every color are the leather band statement bracelets. You can get them in a single band or a multiband. The one pictured is a single band from Charming Charlie for $13.00. My Target store also has the multiband bracelet for about $10.00.
Ok, friends, these are my fabulous & frugal fashion finds for now. Until next time, keep it cheap but with good quality.
From Me To You With Love,
- Frugal Fashion Friday – Selena Gomez in a Diane Von Furstenberg Jumpsuit (popsiculture.wordpress.com)
- Frugal Fashion Friday – Olivia Palermo in Chambray (popsiculture.wordpress.com)
- How To Be Frugal (debtconsolidationusa.com)
- Yellow Then Gold Then Summer (gimmegoodstyle.wordpress.com)
- The Joy of Frugality (debtconsolidationusa.com)
- The tale of the drop crutch jumpsuit…. (jessicasarahdotcom.com)
- Black and white jumpsuit (lifestyleover40.com)
- Putting the “dung” in dungarees (fatgirlslikeniceclothestoo.wordpress.com)
- Hot! or Hmm… Beyoncé’s Cafe Nervosa Topshop Pork Pie Hat, Printed Harem Jumpsuit, and Gucci Bamboo Shopper Jaguar Print Tote (fashionbombdaily.com)
- Fashionably Frugal: Look For Less – 90% off High End Outfit! (livingrichwithcoupons.com)