Umm….It’s that time of the year. Can you smell the aroma of fall in the air? Well, if not, this beverage will sure get your senses going. Hot and delicious, many people can’t wait to run to Starbucks to get this soothing beverage during this time. What am I talking about? I’m talking about Apple Caramel Cider.
Many versions of this recipe are floating around but I’m going to give you an easy and simple way to make it that will surely please your tastebuds. Let me know how you like it.
Apple Caramel Cider
- 8 cups apple cider or juice
- 1 cup caramel flavoring syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- Whipped cream, caramel ice cream topping and cinnamon sticks (3 inches), optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the apple cider, vanilla extract & caramel syrup.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Pour cider into mugs; garnish with whipped cream, caramel topping and cinnamon sticks if desired. Makes about 12 servings.
Ok my friends. Enjoy this sweet treat.
Until next time,