I have been nominated for my first ever Liebster Award by my new beautiful friend Ida at Passionate http://passivepassions.wordpress.com She’s all about “women power”, beauty and building others up. Thank you Ida for this nomination! 🙂
The Liebster Award is an award that is nominated by bloggers to other fellow bloggers. It’s passed from person to person to encourage connection and support within our writing community, and to aid in the discovery of new and upcoming bloggers.
If you are nominated by me, here are your next steps (if you choose to take part) – Post the award to your blog, thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to their blog – Write 11 random facts about yourself – Nominate 11 fellow bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers – Answer the 11 questions posted by the award presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions (mine are at the bottom of this post)
Nominees are :
- Andrea http://cookingwithawallflower.com/author/cookin29_wp/
- Jasmine https://forokraylovers.wordpress.com/
- Vanessa at sayhellotogorgeous.wordpress.com
- Romona Crisstea at http://ramonacrisstea.com/2015/07/18/the-grey-dress/
- Laura Taft at https://laurataft.wordpress.com/
- Nancy http://lookgreatforlife.com/2014/11/28/brighten-your-skin-with-vitamin-c/
- Angie http://www.thecountrychiccottage.net/2013/03/over-100-craft-and-diy-blogs-to-follow.html#
- Greg http://bigredcarpetnursing.com/
- Zoe https://zoesfashionblog.wordpress.com
11 random facts about me, Nakesha:
- Spring is my favorite season
- Yellow is my favorite color
- I love watching cartoons such as Strawberry Shortcake & Barbie (probably TMI) but they really do teach morals. 🙂
- I use to rap when I was younger…True story…Rough Neck by MC Lyte was my beat. Lol…..
- My goal in life is to be a housewife with my own business & for my husband to be a pastor and a doctor. My other childhood dream – to become a famous actress if I don’t get married. But I’m sure I will. 🙂
- I’m actually a bit niave when it comes to people but it seems to bother others more than it bothers me. Ha! Lol….
- I’m a Pisces and true to its form – dreamer, carefree, kind-hearted, creative and a loving person.
- I LOVE people and talking. Everyone thought that I was going to be the next Oprah Winfrey. Hmm… It’s not too late. Lol…
- If there is a vice I have in life, it’s exercising. I LOVE exercising that I wanted to be a personal trainer but the thought of teaching a class while doing cardio for an hour got me thinking twice about that career. Hmm…. It’s bad if the instructor passes out.
- Candy used to be my breakfast food. Forget the coffee, pass the Skittles and Starburst. 😀
- If I could be anywhere in the world right now it would be in my bed in Paris France with the sun shining on my face. Ohh La La.
My questions to answer: 1. When and why did you start to blog?
I started blogging in the last few years but only started to get into it in the last few months. I started blogging simply I realised my previous blog received quite a few visitors so I start to write more and add some of my work which is heavily related in media and marketing. Useful right?
- What are your Strengths & Weaknesses?
Positive and too positive
- Are you happy on your curent job?
Yes and yes and yes…!!!
- If NOT, where do you see yourself (what is your dream job)?
The only reason I won’t be happy of my job is if one day I satisfied before I make it big.
5.How would you describe your personal fashion style?
The queen and lil’princess, If I don’t look sophisticated, I will need to look cute..!!
- How do you jugle between your 9to5 job, personal life and this blog?
I actually give up my full-time work and focus on my business and it’s grow… there is no juggle because I leave anxiety behind, no stress if I can’t make it, just learn with the consequences and do better next time.
- What is your dream place to visit?
I want to be in the same room with Anna Wintour and with the Dalai Lama, don’t care where and I will go there.
- If they make a movie, who would play you?
Julia Roberts lol or Angelina Jolie lol again.
- Something you wish to be better at?
Say no, and be a little more organise.
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Loving, ambitious and positive
- Favorite movie(by personal experience, doesnt have to be one :))?
I will write a blog on this,
Questions to me,Nakesha:
- 5 must have items in your bag – LOL…My 5 items are, lipgloss, lipstick, mirror, phone and money
- Must have shoes (max 3), I have to have my Tahari shoes, they’re stylish and the most comfortable heels any woman can wear, Tiffany blue Nikes & My Tory Burch flats
- Must have dress (max 3) Anything Valentino, Anything Tahari & Calvin Klein
- Must have colours (max 3) Green, Black, Royal blue
- Why you’re special (as many as you want) – Because I’m an original me and I don’t care what anyone thinks.
- Succesful woman you love and hate – Love- Jane Seymour – Yes, I absolutely adore her, Hate – I can’t think of anyone right now.
- The reason wakes you up in the morning and work..!! – Excitement! I’m always excited about what the day holds for me. 🙂
- Pick on 3 bloggers (include those that nominated you) and for each bloggers, write 3 positive characters you find in their blogs. Ida – http://www.fashionmakeoverbyida.wordpress.com is absolutely gorgeous, friendly & stylish. Andrea -cookingwithawallflower.com/author/cookin29_wp/ has the BEST recipes and list the instructions very well, she’s also a sweet person. Vanessa at https://sayhellotogorgeous.wordpress.com/, her blog is inviting, she posts wonderful make-up tips and she’s gorgeous.
- Write a good wishes for those you love the most and important in your life in 10 words or less. To those in my life that I love, I hope you’re blessed to enjoy each day and live out everything that day has for you.
- How do you feel now… 😉 Great!
Thank you Ida for my first nomination, luv u girl…xoxo. Nakesha
And, here are my questions to my nominees:
- What was the worst thing you did in or for a relationship?
- What is your dream career, and are you doing it?
- Are you where you expected to be in life?
- What is the one thing you feel you can not live with out? For me, it’s definitely the Internet. Lol…
- If you could have a conversation with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
- What’s the one thing you regret?
- What’s the one thing you’re most proud of?
- If you could go back in time what age or era would you go back to and why?
- What’s the one thing you wish you could do but know you can’t? For me..tell some people off who did me wrong but I’m above them. 🙂
- What’s one thing people don’t know about you that would shock them?
- What is the one thing you wish you could do to change the world?
I look forward to your answers my blogger friends.