Hi guys! I’m back to blogging again. Oh, how I’ve missed you! Things got pretty hectic in my life and I just couldn’t find the time to post, but my days are organized now so that I’m able to blog on a regular basis and boy am I one happy girl. 🙂
Alrighty, since you’ve heard a little bit of my chit chat let’s just get down to business with this recipe. First, let me tell you that I came up with this recipe by accident but boy is it delicious, filling, healthy & simple to make. For this recipe you will need the following:
2-3 cups of Kale (or as much as you would like)
2 Tbspns McCormick Perfect Pinch vegetable seasoning
1/2 c Dried cranberries
1/4 c Planters Chili Lime peanuts
1/2 c of celery
1/2 c bean sprouts (optional)
Kraft Asian Sesame Salad dressing
1. Steam the kale for about 10 – 15 min. Once the kale starts wilting from the steam (maybe about 10 min in) add about 1 tablespoon of McCormick’s Perfect Pinch vegetable seasoning, stir and continue to steam kale for about 2 – 5 more min.
2. While kale is steaming start chopping the celery.
3. Once the kale is lightly wilted transfer it to a bowl.
3. Add the chopped celery, dried cranberries and the chili lime peanuts. Add a pinch of vegetable seasoning if you prefer.
4. Mix all the ingredients together and add the Kraft Asian Sesame salad dressing & enjoy.
I absolutely LOVE kale but can’t stand eating it raw. Eww….Yuck! So for me lightly steaming my kale allows me to enjoy a kale salad w/o the taste of raw kale. Lol…Just make sure that when you steam your kale that it’s not too wilted for the salad. The beauty of this dish is that you can let your kale cool before adding the dry ingredients or enjoy this salad with the kale being warm. I chose to eat my kale salad warm and it was sure good! 🙂
Well, I hope you like this easy and simple kale recipe. Let me know how yours turns out. 🙂
From me to you with love,